Aluminium shutters have become a popular addition to Australian homes due to their temperature controlling and sunlight blocking features. In fact, shutters provide more than just aesthetic benefits. They are durable and offer protection against the sun and extreme heat or cold condition.
Shutters are made in a variety of shapes, colours and styles to suit all types of homes. Colours include white, black, pearl, and sparkling aluminium.
Benefits of Aluminium Shutters
- Durable and easy to maintain: Unlike wooden shutters, aluminium shutters are not affected by moisture. The material lasts longer and requires almost no maintenance.
- They are fire, crack, and fade-resistant: Highly resistant to fire and does not fade away. No doubt, they are excellent long-term investment choice for your home.
- Neat, stylish, and environmental-friendly: Suitable for both interior and exterior uses. The material is also recyclable when they reach the end of their useful life.
- Saves money: Since they cannot be warped by the sun or wind, and cannot be easily damaged by extreme weather conditions, you wouldn’t have to spend so much on renovation and maintenance in the long run.
- They are lightweight: Aluminium is a lightweight metal. Hence, shutters made from aluminium material will not burden other structures in the building.
- A perfect way to insulate your home: If mounted on your windows and doors, these shutters effectively help in insulating your home. They can also reduce your energy expenses as they are efficient at stopping draft and air movement that may affect the temperature of the home.
- Easy to clean and no painting required: Aluminium shutters are very easy to clean. You don’t need to use any harsh chemicals in the cleaning.
Indeed, aluminium shutters have finally become an integral part of home design in Australia. At Empire Window Furnishings, we have a complete range of quality shutters in store. Call us now on 1300 950 950.