Empire Window Furnishings Curtains are beautifully curated to elevate a room’s appearance without compromising functionality. By adding some curtains, you can transform your interior space through its addition of well-thought-out textual designs and dimensions. Suitable for every room, these curtains are extremely versatile, from providing complete light blockout to sound insulation. At Empire Window Furnishings, you can enjoy a varying range of specially designed and curated sheer, light-filtering or blockout fabrics. Enjoy a well-lit room with sheer fabric curtains, relish in maximum darkness with Empire’s blockout darkening fabrics or get some filtered light into the room.
At Empire Window Furnishings, you can also personalise your look with our wide selection of class and contemporary heading styles and hardware, allowing you to unleash your inner interior designer and have the maximum creative freedom to ensure you find the right curtain for your home.
Below are the extensive selection of curtain headings and pleats.
- Pinch pleated heading is known for its uniform curtain folds and is our most popular heading.
- Gathered heading is suitable for a less formal look.
- Twin pleating option is a simple variation on the pinch pleat.
- S-wave pleating is used almost exclusively for sheers on a conduit rod.
- Inverted pleat, or inverted “box” pleat is used instead of a pinch pleat curtain which gives an excellent look as a static sheer.
- Roll pleat creates a contemporary look by giving the illusion of a slim clean curtain.
- Knife pleat is a sharply creased narrow pleat (usually one of a series folded in the same direction).